We are excited to welcome you back to our offices. Although the office visit process will look and feel slightly different, we are committed to providing you with the same great care as before this pandemic.
Prior to opening our office, we have taken the highest level of precautions and safety measures to keep our patients and staff safe. These include installing plexiglass dividers around the front desk area, ramping up our PPE gear, and other additional measures recommended by the CDC,OSHA and ADA.
As part of the new recommendations we are implementing temporary changes to minimize the risk of transmission.
- We will screen patients over the phone for signs and symptoms of COVID -19
- We kindly ask that you show up at the scheduled time, please do not arrive
- When arriving for your appointment please call the office from your car to be checked in. Provide us with a good contact number and we will call you when you are ready to be seen.
- Please wear a mask prior entering to the office. (if you forgot yours, we will provide one for you)
- Once you enter the facility, your temperature will be checked.
- Only the patient is allowed in the office, except for instances where the patient requires assistance. If companions are allowed, for patients receiving treatment, they should be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID – 19 during the check in and should not be allowed entry into the facility if signs and symptoms are present or if they are perceived to be at a high risk of contracting COVID – 19 (e.g., having a pre-existing medically compromised condition)
- We have implemented mandatory hand washing or hand sanitizer use before being seen for your appointment. Also you will be provided with a pre-procedural mouthrinse (Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.12%)
- Standard and transmission-based precautions will be use.
- Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be implemented.
- We will use different products to help with isolation, which will minimize the aerosol spread during the limited time of high speed hand piece or ultrasonic device use.
- We did install Plasma Air HVAC device units to safely and effectively reduce bacteria, viruses, allergens, volatile organic compounds, and particulate matter. Plasma Air’s bipolar ionization technology is a superior solution because it proactively treats the air in the occupied space at the source of contamination.
- Once the procedure has been completed, you will remain in the operatory and the check out procedure will be performed there.
- If payment is required, it will be process at the front desk area.
We have install shields at the front desk area, we kindly ask you to stand behind the shields in case you have any questions for the front desk personnel.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding on the changes that we are implementing. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff members is our first priority.
Please keep in mind, if you have been exposed to anyone with the flu/COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
Stay safe and healthy. Yours in dental health,
Ideal Dental Solutions